A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Visit our website for the Spanish description.
Omega Pattern is a Visual Novel which offers a variable multiple-choice decision system. This means that both the number of decision points and the number of choices or options that you will find in those decision points may vary according to your previous decisions during the game.
The world where the Omega Pattern story happens is seemingly normal, similar to the one we live in. However, genetics and fate mean that a few individuals are born with a kind of Pattern or special brain signal which lets them develop unique and varied psychic skills that are determined by their life experiences, which form their behavior and character.
From the shadows, an organization known as Bioagora controls the world according to its own interests thanks to the power and influences that they get, in part, from their Agents. These Agents are people who own the Pattern and have been coerced, bought, forced and even captured against their will to be brainwashed and indoctrinated, so they can faithfully serve the Bioagora.
Shaiel (21 years old), a man who possesses the Pattern, has found himself forced to live in secrecy in order to avoid falling into the hands of the Bioagora. However, as time passes, it gets more difficult to escape from a power which is increasing exponentially. Seeking for allies has become unavoidable, and it seems that the only alternative available are the Celtas; a small and poorly organized group with unorthodox methods, whose plan to face the Agents and restore an order different to the Bioagora's seems near impossible.
As the rest of the population stay impassive in a gray world, Shaiel will have Shaiel to play his cards right and find out the truth hidden by the Bioagora, the Celtas and himself.
- Become the Main Character: Decide what to do in the most relevant moments of Shaiel's past. This will determine his current personality and therefore his psychic abilities and the decisions that you will be able to take in the future.
- 3 Story Lines: Access to 3 significantly different story lines, which means that you will have a high replay experience where you will find suspense, action, drama, comedy, horror and romance.
- +6 Hours: The variable multiple-choice decision system that we have implemented for the first part of the visual novel can grant you up to 6 hours of gameplay or more.
- Mobile Optimized: You will enjoy the same experience both in the Desktop (PC and Mac), Mobile and iPad versions.
- Full HD: 1920×1080 resolution.
- Manga Anime Style: 100% original illustrated material.
- Original Sound Track: An OST that creates the perfect atmosphere in every situation.
KEYBOARD AND MOUSE CONTROL
- Skip Toggle: S.
- Skip Unread: Ctrl.
- Cancel/Back/In-game Menu: Escape/Right Click.
- Confirm: Enter/Space/Left Click.
- Up/Down/Left/Right on Menus: Arrows.
|Published||Jan 13, 2017|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Jan 11, 2017|
|Tags||Anime, drama, Horror, humor, manga, meaningful-choices, Multiple Endings, Romance, supernatural, suspense|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Languages||English, Spanish; Castilian|
|Links||Homepage, Steam Greenlight, Twitter, Facebook|
By default, the Full Screen option in the game Config menu is deselected (windowed):
- If you want to play windowed, select Windowed on the start config dialog and deselect the Full Screen option in the game Config menu.
- If you want to play on Full Screen, deselect Windowed on the start config dialog and select Full Screen in the game Config menu.
Also available on
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
is this the demo or full game
I'd really love to play the demo for this game, but as it is, I can't make it a pleasant experience because of some issues - I'll try if there is a way for me to do something about that or if the next demo does.
The first problem I'm experiencing is that the game launches in spanish, and it seems I can't do anything about that until reaching the main menu. I really don't want to play in spanish, but I don't want to change my whole computer's language in order to play a game in english so yeah... And well, since the story begins before even you're allowed to access the menu, it's a problem.
The second issue is that I don't like playing on fullscreen, and this is even worse here because the art is deformed on my screen as it stretches is. If I exit fullscreen mode, not only the window is way too big, but I don't see an option to change the ratio of the image, so it remains stretched.
Any help please?
I hope I'll be able to play at some point - maybe the problems I experience are my own fault for not noticing an option or not knowing how to change the config, that's why I'm asking.
Hi Konoi, I guess you are playing on Windows right? The default language is English, but it seems that this feature is working only on mobile devices, Mac and Linux. We have discovered this issue recently and we are working to fix it, sorry about that.
About the full screen, I would recommend playing like that, but I will release the option to play on window mode and choose the ratio.
Again, sorry for the inconvenience, we will upload an updated Windows version that fixes these issues as soon as possible.
Okay, thank you!
Yes, I'm playing on Windows. I don't know about mobile devices, but yeah, I guess me having a computer bought in Spain and set to spanish makes the game to start in the same language as the device, by default.
I may wait for the updated demo before playing. The language thing, okay, I could do with it since I understand spanish, obviously - and it would be only for the intro anyway. But the stretched image really bothers me.
Anyway, thank you for your quick answer! I'll stay tuned for updates!